Reiki and Natural Healing for Animals Workshop
Have you ever wondered how you can give back to the amazing beings in your life? These beings may be your animal companion, the deer you encounter on a morning walk, or the birds singing in your backyard. They make us smile, gasp in awe, teach us beautiful lessons about life and bring us incredible joy.
Reiki is the key to giving back, and best of all, it is a tool that is simple to learn and use in your everyday life. It greatly accelerates the healing process and provides loving comfort.
In this one-day workshop you will learn natural healing methods and be given tools you can use to help reduce veterinary costs and build a stronger bond with your animal companions.
Topics to be covered:
- Reiki – what is it, how does it work?
- Reiki for your animal companions – theory and practical application
- Why do animals get sick?
- Animal Communication
- The Chakras / Healing with Crystals
- Energy Medicine Techniques To Create Balance
- Bach Flower Remedies / Food / Herbs / Supplements / Homeopathy
Certification in First Degree Reiki is highly recommended to attend this workshop, but not necessary.
Cost: $125.00 + hst